Création des societés
DISSOLUTION AND LIQUIDATION
According to Article 101 of the Code of Public Companies with Public Participation, the company is terminated automatically by:
• expiry of its term, subject to extension;
• the realization or extinction of its corporate purpose;
• Cancellation of the Company's contract;
• Early dissolution decided by the shareholders or pronounced by the court at the request of a shareholder, for proper grounds;
• Liquidation judgment of the company;
• Sale of all its assets;
• Any other cause provided for in the statutes;
The combining of all the shares in one hand does not result in the dissolution of the company, unless the company has not corrected its situation within a period of one year, either by reconstituting the number of shareholders, or by turning into a Unipersonal Company.
PROCEDURE OF RADIATION OF A COMPANY
To proceed with the voluntary liquidation of a company, one sends a letter of request of liquidation of the company to the President of the Trade Tribunal.
The following elements must be attached to the request:
• A clearance certificate issued by OBR,
• Minutes of the General Assembly deciding the liquidation of the company,
• A copy of the statutes of association,
• The original of the Trade Registry Certificate.
Download the document by clicking on this link Form indicating the steps for the creation of a company
Décret du 22 Juillet 2006 portant Reglementation des Microfinances du Burundi
Loi du 25 Mars 2010 portant Régime juridique concurrence
Ordonnance Ministérielle N°540/064 du 19 Janvier 2016 portant Fixation sur les Mesures d’application de la loi 1/22 du 31 Décembre 2015 portant Fixation du Budget Général de la République du Burundi pour l’exercice 2016.